To fix images not working, there are a few possible causes and solutions:
- Check the image file path: Make sure the file path to the image is correct and the image is in the correct location.
- Check the image file type: Make sure the image file is in a supported format (such as JPEG or PNG).
- Check for a broken link: If the image is being loaded from a URL, make sure the link is not broken or expired.
- Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser cache can often fix issues with images not loading.
- Check for a plugin conflict: If you’re using a content management system such as WordPress, check for any conflicting plugins that may be causing issues with images.
- Finally, Check for permission issue: sometimes, the image path is correct but the permission to access the image is not given.
Try these solutions and see if any of them fix the problem. If none of them work, please provide more information about your specific issue and the steps you’ve taken so far.